What is the most popular vape juice of 2018?December 20, 2018
As we near year-end, we like to look back at the year and see what the most popular vape juice was. This year saw some new brands, a few new flavors, and lots of pod systems using nicotine salts versions of vape juice. 2018 also saw larger bottles (started out 10ml and 15ml in 2013) and lower prices. These are all positive trends for vaping as it continues to be a great option for people to switch from cigarette smoking.
Most Popular Vape Juice:
- Sugar Cookie by You Got e-Juice - This has been a top-seller since the day we put it on our shelves. It's a fantastic flavor without being too sweet, and it comes in affordable 60ml and 120ml sizes.
- Blue Dragon by eJuice Company - Another bestseller for years. This is a unique flavor of blueberry, dragon fruit, and menthol. If you like that cool menthol blast, you'll love this one.
- Blueberry Custard by White Label Juice Co. - Blueberry is definitely rising on the popularity and may soon overcome strawberry as the top flavor. It has improved to the point where it tastes more like the fruit, less artificial. This combination is excellent whether you are a fruit or dessert lover.
- Blueberry Creme Brulee by Creme de la Creme - Like we just said, blueberry is king right now. This mix has more of a custard flavor than the baked flavor of waffles or cookies. The vanilla certainly complements the flavor.
- Creamy Latte by Left Coast eLiquid - For you coffee lovers out there, you need to try the delicious creamy coffee confection. Left Coast creates some of the finest flavors we've ever tried and this is no exception. It's additionally great that they now offer 12mg and 24mg versions with nic salts for pod systems.
Looking forward to 2019, it's hard to predict what juice will be most popular, but it is likely to be something like the popular mango and other similar flavors. Caramel and lemon flavors are also rising in popularity. Stay tuned to MaxVaping and check out the newest vape juice arrivals often.