What are the most popular vape flavors?December 01, 2018
The most popular vape juice flavors change almost monthly. There are some premium vape juice flavors and brands that remain on the list. Still, others seem to come out weekly and, while many are not very good, there are a few new e-liquid releases that become popular very quickly. With all the new brands and flavors, which are the most popular types of flavor?
As of December 2018 the most popular vape flavors are:
- Strawberry Cream - This has been the most popular vape juice flavor since we started carrying e-liquid in 2013.
- Vanilla Custard - If you're not into the sweetness of strawberry cream, or are just tired of fruit flavors, a good vanilla custard will do the trick.
- Blueberry Waffle - This is a unique flavor profile that only a few of our vendors carry, including You Got e-Juice. People really love this unique taste.
- Watermelon Candy - Candy lovers always seem to gravitate toward the familiar taste of rock candy. Both watermelon and raspberry are popular with watermelon edging it out.
- Caramel - There are different iterations of caramel available including custards and cheesecakes. Many of the popular flavors we carry have some caramel in them, including the popular Samoan Clouds from Left Coast.
Naturally, there are other flavors that are more distinct, like tobacco and menthol flavors. If you're into tobacco, the top tobacco flavor is still Classic Gold by OFE. If you're into a cool kick on your vaping exhale, definitely try the blueberry, dragon fruit, menthol combination in Blue Dragon.